1. Bertrand Russell was born on ….
2. Bertrand Russell belonged to ….
3. What thought us to be more friendly towards one another ?
4. Civilization taught us………..
(A) to be friendly towards others
(B) to be human
(C) to be unlawful
(D) to be rude and cruel
5. Who wrote, ‘why I am not a Christian ?
(A) Bertrand Russell
(B) M. Gandhi
(C) Shiga Naoya
(D) H.E. Bates
6. When was Bertrand Russell awarded with Nobel Prize in literature
7. The English give an elderly……….. an old age pension ?
8. In …………….. the last step was never taken.
9. Russell was awarded Nobel Prize for—
10. Which creatures has die of hunger in large numbers during the winter?
(C) human beings